Osteopathy is beneficial for people of all ages and genders and it is helpful for a wide range of conditions.
The conditions listed as follows are recognised by the Committee of Advertising Practice (CAP) osteopaths as those which osteopaths are able to treat, and for which there is proven benefit:
- General aches and painsAcute and chronic back pain
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
- Headache arising from the neck/migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder/shoulder and elbow pain/tennis elbow
- Circulatory problems
- Digestive problems
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
If you have a condition which is not listed here, that does not mean we cannot treat or help you however. Osteopaths are also trained to recognise what they are unable to treat and to suggest alternative practitioners or make referrals for further tests. Always contact the clinic for more information and advice.
Contact 07713 218007